Aibo-Freunde
Register Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Lexikon Robo Toys Go to the Main Page Go to portal

Aibo-Freunde » Die Aibo-Freunde Community » Hallo, hier bin ich! » ALTAIR Robots » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ALTAIR Robots
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toymaker

Registration Date: 22.06.2020
Herkunft: UK

ALTAIR Robots Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am new here, I was invited by a fellow Linkein member - I am an award winning UK inventor - I am personally developing groundbreaking low cost innovative Assistive Technology and Mobility also Advanced Social Care Robotics with Alexa functionality - I have a keen interest in Social impact - I do not have an Aibo, but do have 5 Pleo's and have videos of them herding which is very cool!

Here is a video of my ALTAIR robot first recognising then pouring a drink. https://youtu.be/XrZKfJ1aP3c 
23.06.2020 12:38 Toymaker is offline Homepage of Toymaker Search for Posts by Toymaker Add Toymaker to your Buddy List
Mandelblume
Aibo-Studierter

images/avatars/avatar-1049.jpg

Registration Date: 13.04.2009
Herkunft: Germany

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome here Augenzwinkern Okidoki

23.06.2020 14:59 Mandelblume is offline Search for Posts by Mandelblume Add Mandelblume to your Buddy List
Franziska
Aibo-Papst

images/avatars/avatar-890.jpg

Registration Date: 05.08.2005
Herkunft: Deutschland

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum here and much Fun. smile

Greetings

Franziska

23.06.2020 20:06 Franziska is offline Search for Posts by Franziska Add Franziska to your Buddy List
raini
Aibo-Studierter

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 04.03.2008
Herkunft: Freiburg

First: sorry, my english is not better.

Hello and congratulations to the video.
It remembers me to the videos of our member asimo and his
"Robi 2.0", for example. He makes also a lot with the "EZ-robots".

On one site your robot serves the water into the glas very
sensitive. On the other site, i'm wishing you would have the
possibilities of finer servos, which are working more smooth.
It is moving often unfortunately so jerky.

Only so: if the robot would serve coffee, it would be perfect. fröhlich

---

> about :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpVTqqQ2zBM
> Toy Inventor on BBC Working Lunch

You are really the inventorer of "Cube World" ?!! Wowwww....

I don't have one, but i have seen them on an aibo-meeting and i was
totally fascinated. The idea of this little, freaky creatures is
absolutely great. smile
I have thougt, that is a japanese gimmick. But today, with these
new informations, one thing is clear: in the cubes are british
humor builded inside. großes Grinsen
(Only so: germans are loving british humor, like "monty python's")

Greetings.

24.06.2020 23:58 raini is offline Homepage of raini Search for Posts by raini Add raini to your Buddy List
Toymaker

Registration Date: 22.06.2020
Herkunft: UK

Thread Starter Thread Started by Toymaker

Thanks for accepting me into the forum and the welcome.

Yes, I invented Cube Word it sold in multi-millions around the World - I am a toy inventor and have licensed 65 products World-wide

Tony

Toymaker has attached this image (reduced version):
CubeWorld wall.jpg

25.06.2020 08:57 Toymaker is offline Homepage of Toymaker Search for Posts by Toymaker Add Toymaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Aibo-Freunde » Die Aibo-Freunde Community » Hallo, hier bin ich! » ALTAIR Robots

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH